Sunday, November 21, 2010

#5 - Friends

Today I went and saw the social network. It wasn't all that I was expecting, probably because I was told that it was brilliant and what not so I hyped it up in my mind. It did have an effect on me in that I realised that Mark Zuckerberg is a tool (I really hope that it is a dramatisation though). How he treated his best friend is beyond belief. It could be a money thing, I don't know. Also the whole 'suing' thing is something I am yet to understand. It was suggested to me that I sue a company today. I declined the suggestion (in silent horror). Money is just something that does not motivate me and I hope never will.

Also, why must there be a hidden agenda 90% of the time with people. The ability of people to dance around topics instead of just talking about it is quite frustrating. No one can be honest anymore without being scowled at. I must do my best not to disguise my intentions. A new day a new <            >

“They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself” - Andy Warhol

No comments:

Post a Comment