These past couple of weeks the Universe has not been kind. I have:
- Dislocated my superior peroneal retinaculum
- Been confined to crutches for about 6 weeks
- Got DVT in my injured leg
- Lost about around over 3K due to being put out of work without financial supplements due to the shitty government social security in Australia. Support the bludgers and generation after generation of people who refuse to work, but not a University student who can't work due to injury based on lack of independence due to 'Age' (I have been out of home for 3 years this year).
- Broken hot water heater and housemates who don't do anything without being asked. So I still end up doing more housework, errands and repairs than both of them put together.